Thursday, February 22, 2007

Drowned out by the constant drone of Anna Nicole and Paris stories, this story is being ignored by the Left: Hillary has a consulting contract with a supporter. Well, technically the contract hasn't been signed, but it is raising some questions. Did Hillary pay someone to endorse her? Is that illegal? I don't know that it is, nor do I know if it should be illegal. She's not buying his vote. She's buying his influence to get black votes. As long as it's above board, that's fine.

Hey, Hillary, Pay me and I'll endorse you. I have this cool logo you can put on your clothes, like a NASCAR driver does.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ada said...

If she did end up being the nominee, would it even matter? Unless the news is wrong wasn't she leading Obama in that demographic?

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home