Monday, May 22, 2006

Fortress Amerika - Day Seven

In Arizona, a high school has restricted ketchup packets, allowing each student only three free packets. If you need more, you pay 25¢ each. Now, even though it's been a while since I was in school, it did take quite a bit of ketchup to get the food down.

It seems that some people were stomping on the ketchup packets, and the school was tired of cleaning up the mess. One student complained, "as long as [stomped ketchup] doesn’t get on me, I’m fine. That’s what I think janitors are for."

!?

Let's see how this sounds: As long as murderers don't kill me, I'm fine. That what I think cops are for.

Or: As long as terrorists don't kill me, I'm fine. That's what I think the army is four.

Or: As long as they smoke off campus, I'm fine. That's what the street is for.

Or: As long as the teachers don't molest me, I'm fine. That's what MySpace.com is for.

Nice to know that morality is relative. But, of course, what else can we expect when Republicans face jail time for taking money from lobbyists, and Democrats face reelection.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

The walls are crumbling.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home