Friday, December 14, 2007

Congratulations to Al Gore!

You heard that right. I am praising the Goreacle for making his house more energy efficient. After years of hearing him complain that I am living too lavish a life style, he's decided to walk the walk. He replaced all incandescent bulbs with florescent, bringing a toxic metal into his home just as I did. He's added a rainwater collection system (which is one of my dream projects), and even followed the lead of the sitting President and installed geothermal heating.

Welcome to the party, Al. Glad you could get that done before the Nobel ceremony. And if I made as much money as you, I'd do my house too.

Um, whaddaya gonna do with the million bucks you get with the Nobel? I could use some insulation in our walls. . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home