Friday, August 18, 2006

Case Closed?

So John Kerr killed JonBenet Ramsey? If true, I am glad that the media trial of Patsy Ramsey, and that the media's leading prosecutor the National Enquirer just might be proven wrong. And I hope Jon Ramsey sues the bejesus out of them.

Even though this arrest seems to close the case of another pretty white girl being killed, I am curious about the timing of the whole thing. According to early reports, Kerr was arrested on an unrelated sex charge (which, according to a talking head on Nancy Grace on Headline News, "May or may not involve children." That's some sharp reporting there, Scooter!) and then he confessed to killing JonBenet Ramsey. Could he be lying to avoid Thai prison?

His ex-wife and father think so. They say he was fascinated by the Polly Klaas case and the JonBenet Ramsey case, and studied them. His ex-wife, Lara, has even said he was in Alabama when JonBenet was killed.

And then there's the ransom note. Why did Kerr leave a note demanding ransom after JonBenet was killed? To throw off suspicion?

I hope they finish the investigation soon.

And I hope Patsy Ramsey is in Heaven saying, "See! I told you I didn't do it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home