Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dropping all this Burka talk I've been spewing the last few months, I have to ask a simple question: Why aren't people outraged that our children are being taught by pedophiles? Every day another female teacher is caught having sex with students, and I'm left scratching my head wondering why the Religious Right isn't having a hissy fit. Could it be that their homeschooling their kids and just don't care?

And where is the Left on this? I don't think this is what Hillary meant when she wrote that it takes a village to raise a child.

Why is it a horrible thing that a magazine for nursing mothers shows side boob? Why is it a horrible thing that Prince creates a phallic symbol during the Super Bowl? And we don't have a way to protect our children from sexual predators at school?

Or, am I overreacting? Is it okay for a woman to have sex would younger men, but a heinous crime for a man to do the same thing?

Can anyone explain this?

Maybe if one of the teachers had been an illegal alien we'd get people to care.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home