Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm going to let you read the article to see if you read it the same way I do. Go ahead. Click the link and read. I'll wait.

For those of you who are waiting for the BlogMad timer to count down, this parasite, which apparently is sweeping across Australia, causes women to appear to be more attractive to men, more outgoing, friendly and promiscuous. (I thought those were all synonyms.) The same parasite makes men less intelligent a causes a short attention span. (So, by the way, can an attractive, outgoing, friendly and promiscuous woman, but I digress.)

Actually, the parasite seems to increase risky behavior by messing with brain chemistry, but how does that make a woman appear physically more attractive? Does it make them more attractive because they put out? (I find all women who want to sleep with me attractive.) Does this mean if Janet Reno had the parasite we'd all think she was hot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home