Monday, December 18, 2006

I recently decided to take up oil painting. I have been drawing all of my life, but I've never really tried painting. So for the last three months or so, I've been slathering paint on canvases trying to learn the Bob Ross wet-on-wet technique.

I watched bob paint on PBS for years before he died in 1995. Then the local PBS station stopped broadcasting his shows. Bob made it look so easy to paint, and I knew that it had to be quick. If it took more than a couple of hours, I would never finish a painting. It's this ADD thing I have.

I've been posting my paintings over at my family blog. Now that I have eleven canvases, I've got some hits and some misses.

Guess what some of my family members are getting for Chri$tma$.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home