Tuesday, December 12, 2006

For the third time this year, a man has been stabbed in the chest by a stingray!

On November 29, Danny Allen was working on a fishing boat off South Australia. A stingray caught in the nets was brought aboard and attacked him, stabbing him in the chest. Allen was taken to hospital (as they say Down Under), where he was treated and released the next day.

I'm telling you: They are coming to get us!

Steve Irwin was killed Labor Day weekend by a stingray barb. An 81 year-old Floridian was stabbed by a flying stingray.

I said it then, I'll say it now: To paraphrase Kent Brockman of The Simpsons: One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the stingrays will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new aquatic overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted blogger, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underwater food caves.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home