Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You think you got it tough!

Last night I watched Steve Irwin's memorial service. I still have a hard time beleiving that he's gone.

Anyone who has the passion that Steve had for something will be successful. The fact that he was the same age as me isn't making me feel too good.

When Wes talked about Steve, my heart broke. When I saw Terri with her kids, my heart broke. When I saw Steve's dad speak, my heart broke. I have been watching Steve and his family since Animal Planet came to our cable system. His family is like my family. And when Bryno loaded up Steve's truck for the last time. . .

Well. Here's a little girl who has a lot riding on her shoulders. I hope she can do it for her dad's sake. I'm behind you, Bindi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home