Monday, May 01, 2006

Like the white students who participated in the LA school walkouts, I too will participate in today's work boycott. And like the white students in LA, I am doing it for the day off. I have a book I want to finish. Instead of a Mexican flag, I'm flying a British flag, since most of my ancestors (before the American Revolution) came from England.

Don't get me wrong, I oppose the plan to tighten immigration and the creation of walls along our borders (Look at the number of Canadians making TV shows here! They get paid twice as much here as they do in the Great White North, which is why American TV crews film in Canada! Perfect circular logic, isn't it?) I support a guest worker plan that requires these workers pay So-So Security taxes, so I'll have money when I retire!

Could someone pass me a mimosa on your way out?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about instead of visiting debt free solutions you instead stop spending more than you make? It's a simple concept I call " Quit cryin don't spend more than you earn"

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home