Thursday, April 27, 2006

I got an email from Patrick O'Connell in Boston. Since there are a lot of us in this financial boat, I thought I would share his email.

I work in the financial services industry, and as a side project my company has recently launched a financial planning site that helps consumers reduce personal debt without consolidation, settlement, or counseling. The site is dynamic and fully automated to tailor a plan to each individual consumer. It can be found at www.debtfreellc.com.

I wandered through the site briefly this morning and it looks very helpful. I am going to spend a bit more time over the weekend checking it out. It does have one thing many financial assistance sites don't have: a money back guarantee! I like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home