Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm still wondering about the curious case of the Liberal outrage over Patrick Kennedy's DUI crash, and the lack of ensuing calls for his resignation and/or impeachment. ("Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?" "To the curious incident of the Liberal outrage of Patrick Kennedy's DUI accident." "The Liberals did not get outraged." "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.)Over the weekend, he announced he would go into rehab. For the second freakin' time in six months!

Hoping to find some Liberals at least blaming the drug manufacturers, I browsed some blogs, and found nothing.

I did find an article that said this: "Analysts say Rhode Islanders are likely to reelect Kennedy, who has won the loyalty of constituents by bringing federal dollars home to the nation's smallest state." The article goes on to say that Kennedy will probably rise no further, but, instead remain in the House.

I even found a blog, Not in My Bible, that listed as proof of the current administrations unfitness to be in charge all the DWI convictions of the Pres and Veep.

I guess we should all be grateful that when Patrick Kennedy was at the wheel, no one died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home