Wednesday, January 11, 2006

We're updating our software at work this week. However, the demo data they supplied doesn't quite work correctly. It does work, though, in the live system. But I'm reluctant to play around in the real data.

Well, I had hoped that paying off one credit card would have made making payments easier. Nope. Thanks to the minimums doubling, because our Congress cares about us they didn't make our salaries go up. The bastards.

So, it's time to start looking for a part-time job. This search is hampered by my work schedule. One week I work Wednesday to Saturday. The second week I work Tuesday to Friday. The third week I work Monday to Thursday. Then the cycle starts all over again. I am helping a couple of people with their computer stuff, but need more reliable income. So it might be back to retail for me, at least on Sundays.

Or, I could win the lottery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home