Friday, March 18, 2005

The last week at work was pretty rough. It's Spring Break and Bicycle Hell Week, where cyclists from all over come down to lord it over all of us non-cyclists. In keeping with my "Control My Finances" pledge, I tried to spend as little as possible. But it's really hard to deal with all the people who come to town and want a place for 14 people with a full breakfast for $100 total. I have laid off the beer this week, and, since I don't have to work tomorrow, and making up for lost time. My first purchase since Tuesday was an 18 pack of beer.

My parents want me to go with them on vacation. I'll probably go, and I will probably continue my tradition of watching people in tourist towns try not to strangle the tourists. I'm trying to see how well I cover it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home