Monday, May 21, 2007

A few months ago, I discovered the Scotti, the blond welder from the first season of MythBusters had a MySpace.com page. So I registered for MySpace so I could read her blog. One of my co-workers, who happens to be in MySpace's target demographic and is, therefore, half my age, stumbled across my unfilled out profile page and snorted derisively. Shamed into action, I spent a couple of hours yesterday getting it all set up.

But I had one major problem: I don't want to start another blog! I needed a way to get all my blogs onto my Myspace page. Fortunately, Feedburner came to the rescue! They have a little widget that will put the feed for my blog on MySpace.

Good! Now I only have to update three blogs.

Shortly after updating my profile page, I received about 10 friend requests from spammers. Is there no where to go to get away from the scumbags?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home