Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just to prove that every time I try to get ahead financially, something else comes up, My van is acting up. It started idling rough last week, each day getting a little worse. When I idle at traffic lights, and since I'm having engine problems I hit every light, the dash rattles like it's falling apart. And when I look into the side mirrors, I feel like a pervert with palsy at a Boy Scout rally.

As Micheal Coleone said, "Every time I get out they pull me back in!"

Just to make matters worse, my mechanic can't get it into the shop until the 28th!

So the other night I'm laying in bed trying to get to sleep and thinking about where I'm gonna get the money. Since 2002 I've been paying about $50 a month for insurance. That's about $3000 that I'll never see again. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use insurance money to pay the mechanic?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home