Saturday, October 22, 2005

Jebus is busy this week!

Jebus' faithful are suing UC Berkeley for, get this, violating seperation of church and state. I quote from the article:

Anti-evolutionists claim that the site breaches the American constitution on the separation of church and state because it links to religious organisations which believe faith can be reconciled with Darwin's theory of evolution.

Wow! I'm impressed. This is the first time I can think of that Jebus-Firsters have sued for seperation of church and state. UC Berkeley's site explains evolution and provides links to sites that suggest Faith and Science can coexist. Sounds balanced to me. Obviously, proponants of Intelligent Design aren't interested in balance. They are only interested in promoting their point of view.

Praise Jebus and pass the blinders!

(I swear, I'm not trying to do all of these things at once. All these stories came along at the same time.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Caz said...

How interesting; they don't want to share the floor with anyone do they, even people offering support. It's Jebus or nobus!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home