Monday, October 17, 2005

Am I the only one who is concerned about the psychological health of Katrina victims? Am I the only one who cares whether or not these people get everything they need to rebuild their lives?

Obviously, I must be.

Once more, the NFL-Bush coalition has oppressed the hapless New Orleans Saints. Unwilling to allow the homeless Saints a chance to gain self esteem, the Atlanta Falcons kicked a late field goal to force the Saints to slink from the stadium, humiliated. I didn't know Cheney was an owner of the Falcons.

If you don't take steps to make the Saints named Super Bowl champs this year, you have no compassion. I am shocked and saddened by the attitude in this country. Perhaps it's time to camp at the gates of Bush's Crawford ranch and demand justice for the victims of Katrina!

1 Comments:

Blogger hiikeeba said...

Doug, Doug, Doug -
This isn't about merit.
This isn't about skill.
This is about compassion. The Saints are homeless. Some team members have lost family in the storm. They deserve the Super Bowl Championship without having to work for it.
BTW, I a Texans fan.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home