Sunday, July 31, 2005

We have had a storage unit for about 10 years. It's been filled with old furniture, books we can't bear to part with, my comics, my nephew's toys. A few years ago, I was looking for something, and I took my Gargoyles off and started digging. When I went to leave, I couldn't find the sunglasses! I spent another hour looking for them and came up empty. I had to go online and buy another pair.

On Tuesday, my now-grown nephew and I were looking through some of his toys, when I spotted the glasses. The box of toys was literally the last box in the storage unit! We have been unloading the unit for a month, and I kept telling anyone who was with me, "If you find a pair of Gargoyles, they're mine."

This is one of the few times I have found something, not only in the last place I looked, but in the last place they could have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home