Friday, February 09, 2007

Fortress Amerikkka - Day 267!
The Rise of the Klan

I have been criticized by some for equating the illegal immigration issue with racism. I noted that no one is trying to put a fence along the Northern Border, no one is demanding Cajuns stop speaking French, and no one is trying to put an end to local Oktoberfest celebrations. Turns out, I was right.

Membership in the Ku Klux Klan has increased thanks to illegal immigration, same-sex marriages and urban crime, says the Anti-Defamation League.

I, for one, welcome our new Klan overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted Internent personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground gold mines.

Praise Jebus!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home