Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Rise of the Christian Sharia - Welcome to Jesusistan

I am constantly amazed how the religious right is opposed to the establishment of Sharia in the United States, but have no fucking problem with a Christian Sharia. The idea is, don't force your religion on me, but you can't expect me not to force my religion on you. 'Cuz I love Jesus. And Jesus is right.

Female students at Wasatch High School in Utah had their yearbook photos edited to conform to the Mormon modesty rules.


All they Modesty Police have left to do is cover up that intoxicating chest, that adorable neck, and those lovely lips.  And I find her hair hot!  And that nose! I am aroused!

She should cover everything but her eyes. Well, they are pretty awesome, too.  She should be wearing a full burqa.

Here's the deal, if you don't want bare shoulders in the yearbook, ban them in your school.  Oh! You can't do that? Why not?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home