Wednesday, July 20, 2005

BWAH! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Revenge is so sweet!

I once got into an argument with a NORML geek once about the effects of smoking. His position was that marijuana smoking was not harmful and therefore should be legalized; but tobacco smoking was harmful and should be banned. He didn't want to suffer through second hand smoke. My position was that if smoking one dried leaf was harmful then smoking another dried leaf was harmful as well. I pointed out that cigarette smoke, according to the Surgeon General's warning said "Cigarette smoke contains carbon monoxide." I suggested that marijuana smoke contained carbon monoxide, since carbon monoxide is a by product of combustion. His response, "There are no studies that show that marijuana smoking is harmful!"

BWAH! HA! HA! HA!

Here's why I'm laughing. A study has concluded that moderate pot smokers have reduced lung capacity, and have fewer cancer preventing antioxidant levels.

Now all those pot smoking anti-tobacco zealots have to quit smoking pot! BWAH! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

No. I am not bitter and I don't hold a grudge.

But seriously, I will be happy to support your goal to legalize marijuana, if you will stop being so hypocritical and support smokers' rights.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home