Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Last night as I tried to go to sleep, I started thinking about this Friday's paycheck. i was trying to see who I could pay, who I could delay, and who I could shaft.

I hate laying awake at night spending a check I won't see for three days. Inevitably, I get a queasy feeling at the pit of my stomach, and it becomes harder for me to sleep.

But I must remember my Goal for April: Payoff B&W Finance. Then I can focus on the larger bills.

In the meantime, I have to spend as little as possible on me. As much as I like beer, I've quit drinking on work nights. It's all too easy for me to drink 6 or 8 beers after I get home, buy another 12 pack the next day and continue the chug a lug. and repeat that every couple of days.

Getting my finances in order is going to take a while. I need to be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home